Bank of the Philippine Islands | Financial Services
| About BPI | 2009 Highlights | Consolidated Highlights | Contact |
- Net income of P8.5 billion, up by 33%; return on equity of 13%
- Published the first bank sustainability report in the Philippines
- Formed BPI Globe BanKO, a mobile microfinance bank to broaden entry into inclusive banking
- Partnered with Philippine American Life Assurance Company in a bancassurance joint venture under BPI Philam Life Assurance Corporation
- Outperformed the industry in credit card billings and became the second most-used credit card
Ayala Land, Inc
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Manila Water Company
Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
Azalea Technology Investments
Honda Cars Makati, Inc.
Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc.
AG Holdings Ltd
Ayala Foundation, Inc.