Ayala Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected business groups in the Philippines with a diversified business portfolio that includes real estate development, banking and financial services, telecommunications, water distribution infrastructure, electronics manufacturing services, automotive dealership, overseas real estate investments, business process outsourcing, renewable energy and power.
Founded in 1834, Ayala has built a pioneering legacy in various industries and to this day maintains leadership in key sectors of the Philippine economy. Through its strategic investments, Ayala realizes its mission to ensure long-term profitability, increase shareholder value, provide employment, participate in the national development agenda and enhance the lives of Filipinos through its innovative products and services.
Ayala has leveraged its portfolio of assets, brand equity, and competitive advantages to enhance its position of leadership in key lines of business:
- Ayala Land (PSE:ALI) is the Philippines' largest fully integrated property developer and one of the most successful developers of prime commercial spaces in the country. It is engaged in masterplanning and developing growth centers with a mix of residential, shopping center, office, hotel, and leisure components.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (PSE:BPI) is the largest Philippine bank in terms of market capitalization and the third largest in terms of total assets. It has a lead position in intermediation capacity, corporate and consumer lending, remittances, and electronic banking.
- Globe Telecom (PSE:GLO) is a major provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines. Formed out of a partnership between Ayala and Singapore Telecom, the company operates one of the largest and most technologically advanced mobile, fixed line, and broadband networks in the country.
- Manila Water (PSE:MWC) is the sole provider of water and wastewater services in the East Zone of Metro Manila. It now has existing operations in other parts of the Philippines, and in Vietnam.
- Integrated Micro-Electronics (PSE:IMI) is a leading electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider in the region.
- Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation is a leading vehicle dealership network of both Honda and Isuzu brands with a 7% share of Philippine auto industry sales.
- LiveIt Investments is the holding company for Ayala's investments in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector.
- AG Holdings is the holding company for the Ayala group's international property investments in the United States and Asia.
- AC Energy Holdings is Ayala's power generation holding company with investments in the development of solar, wind, and mini-hydro energy sources.
Driven by its brand promise to "Pioneer the Future" and guided by a new generation of managers, Ayala is transforming itself into an organization that empowers individuals, cultivates thought leadership, and rewards initiative. It is also committed to a development agenda that sees entrepreneurship as the engine for progress to a better future.