Manila Water Company Inc. is the sole provider of water and wastewater services for six million people in the East Zone of Metro Manila, which includes Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, San Juan, Taguig, Pateros, Antipolo, San Mateo, Rodriguez, Marikina, most of Quezon City, and parts of Manila. Building on its successin the East Zone, Manila Water now has existing operations in Laguna and Boracay in the Philippines; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• Net income growth of 23% to P3.9 billion
• Billed volume growth of 3.5% year-on-year
• Non-revenue water reduction of five percentage points to an all-time low of 11%
• Took over the concession for water and wastewater services in Boracay Island
• Awarded “Water Efficiency Project of the Year” by Global Water Intelligence
Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation is a leading vehicle dealership network of both Honda and Isuzu brands with 7% share of Philippine auto industry sales. Its products in the passenger car category include Honda City, Jazz, Civic, and Accord. In the commercial vehicle segment, it has the Honda CR-V, and the Isuzu Crosswind, D-Max, Alterra, and Isuzu trucks.
• Net income attributable to dealership and equity in assembly operations of P295 million, up 29%
• Honda held a strong second position in the passenger car segment; Isuzu ranked third in commercial vehicle segment
• Honda and Isuzu brands have a combined market share of 16%
• Ayala’s Honda dealerships accounted for 50% of Honda’s Philippine unit sales
• Ayala’s Isuzu dealerships accounted for 30% of Isuzu’s Philippine unit sales