Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. is a leading electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider in the region that offers flexible solutions including design and product development,process and product engineering, test development, logistics, and manufacturing solutions for the computing, communications,consumer, automotive, industrial, medical, and renewable energy industries.
• Revenues up 4% to US$412.3 million
• China operations sustained its strong performance
• Listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange
• Acquired majority shares of PSi Technologies Inc.
• Opened 6th manufacturing facility in China
• Established IMI Energy Solutions
LiveIt Investments Ltd. is the holding company for Ayala Corporation’s investments in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. It has invested approximately US$200 million in four companies in the Voice (Stream), Knowledge (Integreon), Ad/Marketing Production (Affinity Express), and HR (HRMall) spaces with total employees of over 30,000.
• Combined revenues of investee companies increased by 84% to US$906 million; combined EBITDA up by 55% to US$63 million primarily due to the eTelecare and Stream merger in October 2009
• Net income improved to US$4.9 million versus last year’s loss due to net gain of US$37 million from the revaluations of Integreon and Stream
• Appointed Kathryn Marinello as new CEO for Stream; formerly CEO of Ceridian, a US$1.4 billion HR outsourcing company, and previously senior executive at General Electric
• Integreon signed the legal industry’s largest outsourcing contract with CMS Cameron McKenna LLP, the U.K. member firm of CMS, the leading European provider of legal and tax services