Ayala Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines with businesses in real estate, financial services, telecommunications, water and wastewater services, electronics manufacturing services, automotive dealership, and business process outsourcing. Its corporate social responsibility arm, Ayala Foundation, has programs that focus on education, entrepreneurship, the environment, and arts, history and culture.
• 37% growth in consolidated net income
• 31% total return to shareholders
• Increased stake in Manila Water from 31.5% to 43.1% in light of potential for domestic and regional expansion
• Entered joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation for testing and development of solar energy platform
• Repurchased 12.8 million shares under its P10 billion buyback program
Ayala Land Inc. is the country’s largest fully integrated property developer and one of the most successful operators of prime commercial spaces in the Philippines. It is engaged in masterplanning and developing growth centers with a mix of residential, shopping center, office, hotel, and leisure components.
• Record net income of P5.5 billion
• Launched record number 10,115 residential units, with corresponding record take-up and sales booking across all brands
• Entered the economic housing segment via AmaiaScapes in Laguna
• Made initial foray into eco-tourism through partnership with Ten Knots Group for a 60% stake in El Nido Resorts
• Launched its first businessman’s hotels in Bonifacio Global City and Davao