Ayala continues to raise the bar of good governance by pursuing measures that bring up the level of awareness and practices in the organization to help drive value creation and long-term growth.
In 2013, in compliance with new requirements of the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission, Ayala filed and made public its Annual Corporate Governance Report for 2012. It has updated the report in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Download ACGR Report 2017 PDF
Table of Contents
- Board Matters
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Board Meetings and Attendance
- Remuneration Matters
- Board Committees
- Risk Management System
- Internal Audit and Control
- Role of Stakeholder
- Disclosure and Transparency
- Rights of Stockholders
- Investors Relations Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Board, Director, Committee and CEO Appraisal
- Internal Breaches and Sanctions
UPDATED 2017 ANNUAL CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REPORT
- Results of Annual Stockholders' Meeting.
- Meeting of the Non-executive directors without the presence of management.
- Attendance of Directors in Corporate Governance Seminars for the year 2017.
- Dividend Declaration on Outstanding Common Shares as of Record July 7, 2017.